Route Tracking System
RTS II: Route Tracking System
What is RTS II:
RTS II, Route Tracking System II; is a system when vehicles on a specific route, are beholded with a satellite and are controlled and tracked.
Why use RTS II?
1. With its flexible and fixed route
RTS II Benfits
- Track the time between 2 buses
- Makes sure the buses do not miss any stops.
- Tracks how long they have waited at each stop.
- Have a standard travel time
- Reduce the time passengers spend for a trip
- With this device you will win the trust of many parents which will increase your demand
- Records of daily trips will be recorded
RTS Applicable Areas
- Tavel Firms
- Minibus, Van and bus routes
- Freight Services
- School Buses
- Distribution companies